Find the latest information about Digital Marketing, Web Site design and development, Search Engine Marketing, and Social Media from Bob Peterson, a WSI Consultant in Edmond, Oklahoma.
CIO.com's Facebook guide delivers expert analysis on the latest Facebook developments, helpful tips, tricks and how-tos, and the latest updates on privacy, Facebook apps and more.
Read the article...
Marketers are challenged to stay up to date on the latest developments
Social media is no longer new, but it’s still a turbulent space. Just a couple years ago MySpace was on top of the world, only to be ousted unceremoniously by crowds flocking to Facebook. Twitter crept onto the scene and then exploded with growth in 2009, putting itself on every marketer’s radar. New trends are developing in the social location-based area, and that’s not counting the seemingly constant mergers, acquisitions, startups and failures.
Little wonder that marketers find it difficult to stay on top of the hottest social media trends. A May 2010 survey from staffing firm The Creative Group found that 65% of US marketing executives considered it at least somewhat challenging to keep up.
Read the entire article...
You can find it here: http://www.wsibestebusiness.com/Webinars.htm
Stay tuned for information about September's seminar.
Because of the rising adoption of smart mobile devices, eMarketer forecasts rapid increases in the number of mobile internet users in the US, with the total surpassing 100 million next year.
(From eMarketer Daily)
The ever-present mobile phone is becoming an increasingly important source for local business information, both through mobile Web browsing and local-oriented apps. Full Article
Marketers must encourage syndication of their content
Twitter may be a hot marketing channel, but it’s consumers who dominate the landscape and set the tone on the microblogging service. According to the “Twitter & the Consumer-Marketer Dynamic” white paper from digital marketing agency 360i, more than 90% of tweets come from regular people, compared with just 8% from marketers.
A major goal for marketers on Twitter is to enlist the help of those regular people in the form of brand advocacy. Brands trying to take advantage of the earned media potential on Twitter should be trying to spur both discussion and syndication—or retweets—of their content.
The white paper found that three-quarters of marketers’ tweets consisted of general information or news content. Marketers spent just 16% of their 140-character messages conversing with consumers.
Read the entire article...
Connecting to networks can be a hassle, but worth it
Mobile data traffic has exploded in recent years because of the popularity of smartphones and mobile data plans for netbooks, laptops and devices like the iPad. Coda Research Consultancy predicted in March 2010 that data traffic from mobile handsets in the US will surge to 327 petabytes per month in 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 117%. And ABI Research reported in May that smartphones and connected computing devices would contribute 87% of all mobile network data traffic in the US.Full Article
- Any marketer developing an app or mobile-formatted website today should also design a tablet and TV version
- Start to reformat most online offerings into HTML5 compatible pages ASAP
- Marketers would be wise to get into Android's Market, before it clutters up.
- Three Assisted Living Communities Increase SEO Effort
- Offshore Software Development Company Expands SEO Efforts with WSI
- Oswalt Restaurant Supply chooses WSI for Search Engine Marketing
- Twilight Homes engages WSI for Website Development and Digital Marketing
- Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturer Engages WSI for SEO
- WSI Retained for 5th year of SEO for Plumbing Products E-Commerce Site
- Great Western Flooring -Carpet & SEO
- WSI Experts help DCG Software Value Increase their Online Visibility via Search Engine Optimization
- Premiere HOA Association Management Software Company Chooses WSI to Expand Online Presence
- Playground Equipment Company Engages WSI For SEO and Pay Per Click Marketing
- Adaptive SEO (115)
- Business Strategy (14)
- Content Marketing (49)
- Digital Marketing (213)
- Display Advertising (2)
- eCommerce (2)
- eMarketer (4)
- Google AdWords (2)
- html5 (3)
- Local Search (11)
- marketing (71)
- mobile (10)
- Paid Search (19)
- Pay per Click Advertising (19)
- PPC (20)
- Remarketing (3)
- Responsive (10)
- Search Engine Optimization (183)
- SEO (198)
- smartphone (7)
- social media (16)
- Web Design (12)
- WebScan (1)
- wi-fi (1)
- wireless (4)
- WSI Clients (182)
- WSI Local AdWorks (1)
- WSI Podcast (1)
- WSI Videos (1)
- WSI Webinar (4)