Social Selling Training
Social Selling is using social networks to conduct marketing that enables your sales force to generate more meetings, more pipeline and close more deals. By leveraging insights about your network and prospects you will learn how to use this information to develop deeper relationships within your client and prospect companies.
During the 12 weeks of this Social Selling Program we will help you become an expert at using LinkedIn and Twitter to share and publish information that will keep you “Top of Mind” and demonstrate your “thought-leadership” to your buyers.
This training provides you with practical exercises that follow-on from your instructor led webinar and will help you develop a habit or routine that will contribute to your sales success.
Our world-class curriculum consists of approximately 24 hours of Social Selling best practices. Ten modules are delivered over 12 weeks.
View our short video to learn more:
With our 12-Module Social Selling Training program, we’ll teach your sales professionals how to:
- Optimize their Social Profiles
- Develop a roadmap of their ideal buyer persona
- Learn to share and curate valuable content
- Social Listening – monitor social channels for Trigger Events
- Teach the “Sphere of Influence” and “Priority Shifting” strategies
- Build a GUARANTEED Social Lead Generation program
- Develop powerful, internal Assets to drive internal leads
- Connect these Assets to a Social Selling campaigns for lead conversion
- Use Social Selling for Competitive Intelligence
- Integrate Advanced Social Selling tools to amplify lead generation efforts
Listen to our podcast to learn more: WSI Social Selling Training, by Sharon Herrnstein Toronto, Canada
If you want to be able to adapt and stay relevant with today’s consumers, your sales reps need to become a hybrid of traditional sales (phone, email and voicemail) mixed with a strong social presence, social clout and thought leadership.